Fire breaks out in Country Estates home

Posted

Blair Fire and Rescue units responded to a structure fire at Country Estates Mobile Home Park around 5 p.m. Friday.  The home suffered fire and smoke damage.  

No one was home when the fire broke out.  The home owner told Blair Fire Chief Joe Leonard that he believed the fire was the result of an improperly disposed cigarette.  The fire marshall  is not investigating.

Comments

No comments on this story | Please log in to comment by clicking here
Please log in or register to add your comment