Smoke damages Blair apartment

Blair firefighters responded to a report of smoke in a building at Fox Ridge Apartments just after 9 p.m. Wednesday. Firefighters found smoke coming from an apartment. No one was home at the time. Fire Chief Joe Leonard said food left on the stove was the cause of the smoke. A dog that was inside the apartment was rescued. Firefighters were on scene for about 45 minutes while they ventilated the apartment, which sustained smoke damage.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.