There will be a Family Planning Clinic in Logan that will include women’s wellness checks, STD screening, and confidential services. Request an appointment by calling HCHPH HCCMS Family Planning Nurse Madelyn Brunow at 712-644-2220. Walk-ins will be served as time allows. Most Family Planning Clinics provide free, confidential or anonymous HIV testing and counseling with results available the same day in minutes. Clients may also qualify for additional testing such as syphilis or hepatitis based on need; anyone age 13 and older may be tested. HIV testing includes a brief counseling session to discuss potentially high risk behaviors and gives you a chance to ask questions in privacy. For questions about the testing, or to make an appointment outside of Family Planning Clinics, contact Ashlee at 712-545-0107, 116 N. Second Ave., Logan. www.harrisoncountyhealth.org.
- Occurred Thursday, April 11th, 2019 @ 9:00 pm – 12:00 pm
- Occurs Thursday, October 10th, 2019 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Occurs Thursday, December 12th, 2019 @ 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Occurs Thursday, August 8th, 2019 @ 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Occurred Thursday, February 21st, 2019 @ 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
- Occurred Thursday, June 13th, 2019 @ 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm